Dear guest, welcome to our campsite!
We kindly ask you to familiarize with our house rules in order to make your stay with us as pleasent as possible and also to avoid eventual missunderstandings.
- Guests are kindly requested to register at the reception for their own safety and compliance with the laws of the Republic of Croatia. Upon registration, the guest undertakes to present the personal documents of all persons who will be staying at the camp.
- On the day of departure, the mobile home should be vacated by 10:00, and the camping pitch by 11:00. Retention after this time requires payment of an additional day.
- On the day of arrival, the camping pitch is available from 12:00, and the mobile home from 16:00.
- Quiet time is from 11.00 P.M. to 07:00 A.M. During that period guests are kindly asked to respect the peace and quiet of others.
- Entry by car is only possible from 07:00 to 23:00 with a remote control for car entrance that can only be used by guests who received it when registering at the camp. Do not expose the remote control to heat, as any damage or loss will be charged.
- We kindly asku you to use the equipment, devices and inventory in the mobile home with care. You are obliged to report any malfunctions and damages to our representative immediately. Inventory and devices are not allowed outside the house.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the mobile home!
- On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to take all food and waste out of the house.
- On the day of departure, the mobile home is inspected. In case of damage or missing items from inventory, a fee is paid.
- "Campsite Piccolo" is not responsible for objects of value left in the mobile home or on the camping pitch
- In the mobile home as well as on the camping pitches, longer stays (longer than 4 hours) or overnight stays of guests who are not registered as guests in the "Campsite Piccolo" facility are not allowed.
- To connect or disconnect electricity, please contact the campsite reception. The control of electrical installations is performed by the responsible employee of the campsite. Defective electrical installations will be disconnected from the electrical network of the campsite.
- Pet owners, (pets are allowed only on camping pitches), are kindly asked to register their pets at the reception upon presentation of a vaccination card. It is recommended to keep pets on a leash. Owners are required to pick up behind their pets.
- You can pay for the services used on the day of departure, but we recommend that you do so the day before to avoid eventual waiting time .
- Campsite Piccolo reserves the right, in special circumstances, in the absence of guests, to enter their unit if it notices that its entry is necessary to prevent possible damage, and especially when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross breach of house rules. In case of such emergency entry during the absence of guests, the owner will inform the guests about the time and reason for entering the mobile home.
In order to improve the quality of our service, you are free to express your opinion, constructive criticism or dissatisfaction by submitting a complaint, at the reception of the campsite or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Autokamp Istra d.o.o., Vinkuran Centar 9 , 52203 Medulin.
For guests who do not adhere to this House Rules, as well as for guests whose behavior disturbs the silence and disturbs other guests, we may cancel the use of accommodation services.
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you a pleasant stay!